You’re ready to go on vacation, so you fire up the laptop and hit your favorite travel site looking for a great deal. Surely you’ve run across All-Inclusive deals, but are they worth it?
I try to vacation at least once, if not twice a year. I’ve tried both All-Inclusive and “European Style” and hands down All-Inclusive is the way to go for the following reasons:
- No need to worry about money. Leave your wallet locked in the safe in your room.
- No need to plan where to eat. Your resort will have a few restaurants and you know they’ll be good.
- The restaurants are on-site, so you won’t have to spend time & money getting to someplace to eat.
- You don’t have to shop for food or prepare your own meal. (This really only applies if you are Condo-ing it somewhere)
- Built in variety: Most resorts have themed food for each day of the week and the menu changes quite drastically some times, making for a fun food experience
- Last but not least: unlimited alcohol
All that to say. There are hundreds if not thousands of places to find All-Inclusive deals. Have fun. I look forward to looking at more all-inclusive, beaches, resorts, deals, and everything else travel-related I can dig up!!